Forum > Creatures of the Night > how does it feel to be inmortal........

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: how does it feel to be inmortal........
Vampirebytch
User

05-24-2010

Quote Post
  posted on 05-27-2010 04:32 pm
hey evryone i was wondering from anyone

how does it feel to be inmortal???

im very instersted in this info

Love Yours Truely KikiBear

Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-27-2010 04:50 pm
i think from what ive learned from others it makes you feel invisible um you could get info from google thats were i learn from i left you a message by the way and one sighn here if you can do gross stuff like burping abcs.

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-27-2010 10:08 pm
immortality, well, you lose all fear, well, after about 50 years you do. until then you fear for your loved ones... but then. nothing matters, you lose all fear, and since you have eternity... well... you learn eventually that every act is futile... nothing truly changes...

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

Brokenangel
User

05-04-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-28-2010 09:52 am
u will also learn to not feel anything and not care so much about others since u have nothing to lose

im traped in ur dream world would u ever let me out

Vampirebytch
User

05-24-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 12:08 am
do you have to be alone???

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 12:15 am
well Vampirebytch, when you live forever, and all those around you die, to stop from feeling pain, you stay away from any emotional ties since you will outlive all of them... watch all of them age and die... its horrible

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

Vampirebytch
User

05-24-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 01:11 pm
Sifor are you a vampire???

i don't want to be human but i also don't want to be alone

either is there any way we can fix tht or no.....

my ex never said tht we had to be alone i think it hurt him  to much to say tht

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 01:30 pm
Ah, I never claimed vampirism but everyone on here thinks I am one, this is fun...

To answer you though, no I am not a vampire, though I am fairly close, there are several differences that are large enough for me to classify myself seperately...

Now, you ask to fix it, fix what? The lonliness? Or were you turned without being warned of that?

Vampirebytch
User

05-24-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 01:37 pm
no my ex dead boyfriend try to turn me but he never said i would have to be lonely his brother said he was going to turn me his gf for 3 years so he wouldn't have to be... i didn't think anything of it and now he's dead and its all my fault another reason i want to be turned is to get revenge i think..... i drunk his blood a couple of times but he never turned me and now never will... i am very well human but my fangs are naturally sharp and when i do bit ppl they bleed i don't even mean to bit hard either.... they just bleed... and i like to bit but only when nestasery....

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 04:20 pm
oh, well [**]... i have let only one person drink my blood... my ex... she loved it lol... well... yeah... its never a good idea to turn a lover so you wont be lonely... the people you turn usually grow to despise you...

Vampirebytch
User

05-24-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 06:11 pm
well, sifor if you lived in my life one day you would want to ecsacpe as well.... i don't fit in with anyone i was adopted my mom died when i was born my dad i have no idea my new parents call me the devil's child cuz i have dark hair and dark brown eyes tht look black... and i don't go to church.... all their kidz have light hair blue eyes and go to church.... and suciade isn't my thing...

you let your ex drunk your blood...man its nice to know i wasn't the only one...

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 06:13 pm
Lol, of course you aren't the only one, and do not dwell on your past so much... trust me, my childhood was no picnic either...

Vampirebytch
User

05-24-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 06:18 pm
thankz but im not a kid....

i guess everyone has a reson to feel hurt but tht still doesn't change my mind... to be honest with you im afraid of death and don't want it ... i ways thought tht humans wouldn't let their lovers bit them or drunk their blood... i guess im not so werid after all...

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 06:20 pm
Not weird at all, blood fetishes have been around since the ancient greeks ruled

Vampirebytch
User

05-24-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-29-2010 06:23 pm
really thts neat

i wonder how many more humans do tht

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Creatures of the Night > how does it feel to be inmortal........