Forum > General Talk > to vampires or to Sifor im not sure what to do any advice
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: to vampires or to Sifor im not sure what to do any advice
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
  posted on 05-19-2010 07:30 am
sure i want to be a vampire but i need questions before i decide answered.

well my parents are christains and believe if you drink blood your worshiping saton i mean what if i did get changed and they found out theyd send  me to a metal hostpiltal what if i kill them i would hate doing that to them im adahd i have to get blood drawn to make sure the med or acting as they should what would they do if they found out my secrete and exspose it hunters would come after me and what if they found out i had no heart beat theyd thank i was a demon and i dont want to kill people for blood id rather kill animals but i dont know if thats okay couldnt i take vitamin pills instead of blood i have a feeling i will look the same when im grown i want get in taller i by time im grown theyll probly be dead so the aging they wouldnt notice but im afraid others would find my secrete i want to be one but i have nobody to change me i messed up my chances probly with darkness lover because i made her master mad by pulling a prank and im under age i couldnt leave my parents and nobody will change me because of that and were could i find a vampire to change me and the sun i have to go in it but wouldnt i melt.

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-19-2010 07:31 am
please answer this vampires and Sifor i would apresiate it.

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > General Talk > to vampires or to Sifor im not sure what to do any advice