Forum > General Talk > Supernatural - Paranormal.
Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Supernatural - Paranormal.
LunarrGoddess
Banished Users
LunarrGoddess's Horror Profile Picture

02-13-2010

Quote Post
  posted on 05-16-2010 06:49 am
I made this to talk about whatever. I'm just interested, how many people have developed their psychic abilities? And what element do you control? I control water, fire and earth - flora and fauna. I'm telepathic, and I can see future events (precognition - the ability to view events before they occur), I know my daemon, and my soul is a male wolf. I consider myself a wicca/pagan in training and I am a succubus/goddess mix. I am also a "human" vampire, a sanguinarian/psychic vampire mix. There are three main types, others come under the sub catergories. I'm just going to explain to you the three main catagories. Like I said, there are the "human" vampires (the word "vampire" just went well), real vampires and undead vampires. I've also seen, heard, felt and smelt spirits. I've seen shadow people, and my life is boring. I'm making a band, I write stories/poems/songs for my band, I'm a loner when it comes to being a vampire. I like to draw and I'm having problems with an ex right now. All normal things for a normal being, we all have a right to be here. Please be respectful and talk about as you wish, but please keep it appropriate.

Love is love, no matter the shape, color, species or form.

BloodyLai
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-18-2010 09:34 pm
hmmmm might as well im one of those people who have psych abilities but im used to it.. same here im also writing poems and stories of mine and even drawings.. im interested to be one of being a vampire but i guess it will happen if i will transfer to other countries.. soon enough...

—BloodyLai—

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > General Talk > Supernatural - Paranormal.