Forum > Creatures of the Night > Questions...

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: Questions...
Dementia_Nyx
User

05-10-2010

Quote Post
  posted on 05-15-2010 03:58 pm
  I have a few questions about vampires: do vampires really change in appearance, what special abilities can you obtain by becoming a vampire, could you still be a Christian or does it mean that you now serve the Devil and is there really vampires in this world?

I hope that I didn't offend anyone by these questions. They are purely asked by my curious side and I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.
BloodyLai
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-16-2010 01:39 am
yeah there are vampires.. believe it or not.. vampires do exist and there are lot of things that are unexplainable... u can meet and be friends with some but mostly vampires are too discreet... for protection purposes... some may have special abilities.. some don't... they are bound to abide the rules of their masters ...so greater responsibilities really matter...

—BloodyLai—

Brokenangel
User

05-04-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-21-2010 11:57 am
y is there always war between the clans? arent all of u just trying to survive in a cruel world?

im traped in ur dream world would u ever let me out

Dominika
User

05-22-2010

Quote Post
  posted on 05-22-2010 05:02 pm
how do i know if im a vampire? plz i need advice thnx
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-22-2010 06:02 pm
to Dominika

okay do you have lots of speed or the craving of blood or feel you know more than others does the sun give headaches im not a vampire ive learned some from the forms contact moon2114 jakie or darkness lover they can help you know.

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

DamaenWhite
User

05-22-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-22-2010 11:37 pm
Dementia_Nyx: vampyres are most definately real. We are a dominate race and most real vampyres fo not wish to make friends with humans. While some do serve Luther, others just roam around religions, in my younger days I was a christian but found it hard to walk on the grounds of a House Of God, as it pained me. Depends on the vampire, with special abilities, if you are like me then you wil drink blood, run at a super human speed, while I don't fly, I glide. Your appearance will vary with the type of vampyre though. You can walk out in the sun, if you have watched Vampire Diaries, you would have seen a lapis lazuli ring. If blessed by the five elders it will sustain you through the sun but if not it will burn you slowly. Unfortunately you cannot pass the door of a house that is inhabited by humans but in saying that, they can invite you in, if you invitation is revoked then an invisable force drags you out, it is extremely painful and feels as though something is pulling your insides out. Hope that helped, love.
TheVampiricFan97
Banished Users
TheVampiricFan97's Horror Profile Picture

05-04-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-23-2010 11:35 am
that is very interesting DamænWhite never knew the being invited in thing as real, sounds scary
Princess
User

05-01-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-23-2010 11:41 am
well i afecially am going to have a death wish after they figured out what i did but iwell worth it and the laufs.to DamaenWhite

have you figred out what ive did yet.respond to me if you have what do you think theyll do.

Paige Amaria Uchiha,roses or red voilets or blue hurt my friends and family your dead enough said.

DamaenWhite
User

05-22-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-24-2010 03:22 am
TheVampiricFan97: Oh, it is real and it is extremely painful. I definetely do not wish for it to ever happen to me again, I tried to go back to my parents home when I was turned. They invited me in and then as soon as they found out what I was, instantly they told me to get out. It was the worst pain but the fact that my parents wanted nothing more to do with me hurt me more.

Princess: You enjoy to flirt with danger, don't you, love? I hope he does no harm to you or the ones you love but you may want to lie low for sometime.
BetterThanHitler
User

03-15-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-24-2010 04:34 am
pffft, painful my ass. how bout you (DamaenWhite) come to me and i will show you pain. you are a sick freak if you think that you are the living dead and that you drink blood. man, what has this world come to?!
DamaenWhite
User

05-22-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-24-2010 04:39 am
BetterThanHitler: Your aura is quite strong. I am currently unable to come to see you as I am lying low. You may think I am a "sick freak" but, love, I assure you that I did not want this. Please forgive me if I have said something that has insulted you, I did not wish for it to be taken that way. I'm afraid that the world has come to know a cruel existence. It saddens me to see that you speak with such hatred, I do not wish to offend when I say that I think you may be a little jealous.
BloodyLai
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-24-2010 05:59 am
yeah... i think DameanWhite was right... the more u express ur hate ... the more true feelings just shows up... wat i can say to her... she's experiencing a loss or anger to a person she dearly loves... a family member... it just reflected....after wat happen to ur family... u wanted something proof,,, wat happen to ur past.... dont project ur anger to other people... if u dont like vampires... keep it to urself... dont debate on people..even i know u like arguing... use ur strong personality on different things... dont waste ur tym on something u know no one can't answer u... im not debating on u... just giving an advice....

sorry michael for this...not arguing anymore... period... smile

—BloodyLai—

Brokenangel
User

05-04-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-25-2010 03:42 pm
y is there always a bloody mess left behind?

BloodyLai
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-27-2010 04:59 am
well there is always a mess in every  past u left behind..thats why

—BloodyLai—

Brokenangel
User

05-04-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-27-2010 09:03 am
hm yeah but y does it have to be left behind

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Creatures of the Night > Questions...