Forum > Creatures of the Night > d0es any0ne kn0ws ab0ut prem0niti0n? Sumthng is really wr0ng wd me. .

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Author: Subject: d0es any0ne kn0ws ab0ut prem0niti0n? Sumthng is really wr0ng wd me. .
BloodyLai
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
  posted on 05-12-2010 10:47 pm
?  AM REALLY B0THEREDAM I HUMAN? IS IT N0RMAL 2 HAVE DS KIND OF ABILITY' 

—BloodyLai—

LunarrGoddess
Banished Users
LunarrGoddess's Horror Profile Picture

02-13-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-16-2010 10:38 pm
I know about Psychic abilities. Just tell me the problem.

Love is love, no matter the shape, color, species or form.

TheVampiricFan97
Banished Users
TheVampiricFan97's Horror Profile Picture

05-04-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-16-2010 11:03 pm
hey.... nothing is wrong with anyone Bloodylai... everyones themselves and thats all that counts... unless their gravely ill
TheVampiricFan97
Banished Users

05-04-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-16-2010 11:04 pm
heck im totally insane
BloodyLai
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-17-2010 12:45 am
yeah... but i guess im the one who's getting insane here... huhu

—BloodyLai—

DemiDeath
User

05-17-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-17-2010 02:00 am
What kind of premonitions are you having......
BloodyLai
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-17-2010 03:46 am
deaths mostly death of a friend or loved ones... they really came true... one of it is my father.. its not my intentions to kill him....but it did happen...it was sudden

—BloodyLai—

DemiDeath
User

05-17-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-17-2010 10:01 pm
I can tell you this..... its not something you will be able to control very easily ..... i have only known of one person other person who had the ability..... they came to her in her dreams...... she wasn't born with the ability it just sort of happened when she witnessed her little sister die in front of her by getting hit by a mack truck..... she was very suicidal and i was one of the very few people who witnessed her ability first hand..... i made her go to sleep to see how it worked....... which probably wasn't the best idea she woke up screaming and crying, and she kept saying her uncle was dead over and over .... i kept telling her it was just a dream but i was wrong..... minutes later we received a phone call from her mother telling us how her uncle just died in a boating accident............ after witnessing this i got the idea of meditation and hypnosis by getting her to relax and focus for long periods of time.... which worked little by little she started having fewer and fewer dreams until only the good ones remained.................... i haven't seen her in years but the last time was a year ago and i asked her if her dreams had came back....... she said only one which happened the night before which she said was weird because it was about me........ she said it wasn't a dream of death ..... she said i was surrounded by thousands people comeing out of huge fire grabbing on to me but they were not pulling me down with them instead they were pushing me up to keep me from touching the flames......... but that was the last time i've talked with her  and to this day i'm still trying to figure out what her dream meant.
Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-18-2010 12:24 am
ah premonitions... one of the most... unpredictable ironically of the magics, don't fret too much, death premonitions, you will never know which ones will be premonitions, and which ones are just nightmares, the fact that you are capable of them however, just means you are more in tune with... well, to be honest i dont really know what to call it, but you are just a little farther ahead than most, do not worry about it

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

LunarrGoddess
Banished Users

02-13-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-18-2010 01:06 am
It's not classed as magic, it's a psychic ability. Two completely different things.

BloodyLai
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-18-2010 01:11 am
i can sometimes differentiate between nightmares and precognitions or premonitions... the ones i'm having is usually precognitions.. predicting something that i would never thought would happen... common are deaths but its not only applicable to those people i know.. but also to those i really dont even recognize... i even dream of myself surrounded by water... it actually happen.. i almost got drowned when i was having my vacation...i trust on my dreams because they really help me in avoiding death but mostly... i can't avoid the things will happen just what happen to my father...

—BloodyLai—

BloodyLai
User

05-11-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-18-2010 01:15 am
ur ryt lunarr.. its quite different... because i never used anything that can be considered as part of magic... as what lunarr said... its psychic ability.

—BloodyLai—

Sifor
Forums Administrator

05-18-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-18-2010 06:59 pm
and you do not consider a psychic ability a part of magic? the ability to see into the future, moving things with just your mind alone, i always have considered psychic abilities as a branch of magic

“You resemble death. quick, silent, terrifiying. yet beautiful, irresistible and forever.”

TheVampiricFan97
Banished Users

05-04-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-18-2010 07:23 pm
its true, psychic abilities are a type of magic, my moms a psychic even, telling the future, and she says im a psychic also, her and my brother do the automatic handwriting thing, i would count that as magic, its communicating to the dead
LunarrGoddess
Banished Users

02-13-2010

Quote Post
posted on 05-18-2010 07:54 pm
It's not magic to me. They are different things completly.

Subscribe to Thread New Topic Post Reply

Quick Reply - Only Members May Post!
Did you enjoy this? If so, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It would be great if you subscribed to our RSS feed or signed up for email updates to get more goodness. There’s lots more where this came from!

Login / Join the Community for a free account

Forum > Creatures of the Night > d0es any0ne kn0ws ab0ut prem0niti0n? Sumthng is really wr0ng wd me. .