13 Nightmares Horror Book Review
Featured Book Review: Darkbound
Darkbound is an amazing book. Michaelbrent Collings outdid himself with this book. It is not at all what I thought it would be. I took three nights to finish this book because I stayed up way past my bedtime. Darkbound was so suspenseful that I just kept on reading to…
Horror books Review
Enter a world of 13 chilling stories. Inside, you’ll discover:
- In “Dead Line”, Max is a horror author who writes in the dead of the night. But now that he’s suffering from writer’s block, no words are appearing on the page, and the ones that finally do are not even his own.
- On Halloween, children are not the only ones who knock on doors. Ghosts from the past pay visits as well in “The Last Trick-or-Treater.”
- Memories from Vietnam are not easily forgotten. In “Atrocity,” one man finds out that the past can come back to life on a lonely highway in the dead of night.
- Jack likes to wear a clown mask, but is he supposed to be funny or scary? Pray you never have to find out in “Jack the Knife.”
- Even the most seasoned exterminator would have trouble killing the roaches living at a particular house in “Pest Control.”
Enter a world where the supernatural, the macabre, and the horrific collide. It’s time to dream Thirteen Nightmares.