The Filmmaker's Handbook: A Comprehensive Guide for the Digital Age Horror Book Review
Featured Book Review: Darkbound
Darkbound is an amazing book. Michaelbrent Collings outdid himself with this book. It is not at all what I thought it would be. I took three nights to finish this book because I stayed up way past my bedtime. Darkbound was so suspenseful that I just kept on reading to…
Horror books Review
The authoritative guide to funding, preparing, shooting, lighting, editing, finishing and distributing your film or video
Widely acknowledged as the “bible” of film and video production and used in courses around the world, this indispensable guide to making movies is now updated with the latest advances in high- definition formats. For students and teachers, the professional and the novice filmmaker, this clear and comprehensive handbook remains the reliable reference to all aspects of moviemaking.
• Techniques for making narrative, documentary, corporate, experimental and feature films.
• Working with high-definition and standard-definition digital video formats, including DV, HD, and HDV.
• Extensive coverage of video editing with the latest nonlinear editing systems.
• Thorough grounding in lenses, lighting, sound recording, and sound editing.
• The business aspects of financing and producing movies.
Written by filmmakers for filmmakers, this book will give you the skills you need to take your dreams from script to screen.