Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses, with Resource Kit CD-ROM Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses Horror Book Review
Featured Book Review: Darkbound
Darkbound is an amazing book. Michaelbrent Collings outdid himself with this book. It is not at all what I thought it would be. I took three nights to finish this book because I stayed up way past my bedtime. Darkbound was so suspenseful that I just kept on reading to…
Horror books Review
MORE new and updated content!
MORE emphasis on safe nursing practice!
MORE organized and readable!
Count on Davis s Drug Guide for Nurses, Eleventh Edition to deliver easy-to-read, well-organized monographs on hundreds of generic and thousands of trade name drugs. With a focus on nursing practice and usability, it s the onedrug guide that provides comprehensive coverage of all populations across the entire lifespan, and all of the guidance needed to administer medications competently and safely.
MORE clinical and learning tools on the Resource Kit CD-ROM!
* NEW! FREE PDA download powered by Unbound Medicine 400 complete monographs for commonly administered drugs.
* Updated Drug Search Program nearly 700 searchable drug monographs that can be copied, pasted, and printed.
* NEW! Audio Pronunciations for drugs included in the Drug Search Program.
* NEW! Unique Psychotropic Drugs Tutorial, depicting the safe administration of psychotropic medications. Includes monograph content for select psychotropic drugs, plus a multiple-choice self test.
* Unique preventing Medication Errors Tutorial a medication safety review, 60-question self test with real-life scenarios, physician orders, and rationales for correct and incorrect answers.
* Updated Wound Care Tutorial a photographic overview of the different types of wounds and wound care products as well as a 20-question self-test, with answers and rationales.
* NEW! Interactive Case Studies brief real-life scenarios followed by a series of questions. Results can be printed or e-mailed.
* Drug Dosage Calculators for metric conversions, IV drip rates, and dosage/kg, and Fahrenheit/Celsius.
* Wound Care Clinical Sheets a quick review of pressure ulcer prevention strategies, wound assessment, pressure ulcer stages and treatment, and wound care products. Pocket sized and printable.
* And more!