The Horror Movie Survival Guide Horror Book Review
Featured Book Review: Darkbound
Darkbound is an amazing book. Michaelbrent Collings outdid himself with this book. It is not at all what I thought it would be. I took three nights to finish this book because I stayed up way past my bedtime. Darkbound was so suspenseful that I just kept on reading to…
Horror books Review
From the scream of Psycho to the psycho of Scream-The Horror Movie Survival Guide is your essential source for information on the creatures and monsters that darken your daydreams and stalk your nightmares. Separated into five identifiable categories-aliens, beasts, creations, psychopaths, and the supernatural-each horrific entity is presented with a full description, an overview of unnatural habits, and tips on how to destroy it.
This essential survival guide also includes:
• A directory of the scariest films
• 30 photos of the creepiest monsters
• Body count index of the deadliest killers
• Feeding habits of the hungriest eaters
• Trivia on the biggest blockbusters: Alien, The Blair Witch Project, The Blob, Dracula, The Fly, Frankenstein, Halloween, Jaws, John Carpenter’s The Thing, Jurassic Park, King Kong, Little Shop of Horrors, A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Terminator, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, War of the Worlds... and many more.
So the next time you’re confronted by the supernatural, the extraterrestrial, or the unclassifiable, look in here for all the facts-and run like hell!