Pain Free: A Revolutionary Method for Stopping Chronic Pain Horror Book Review
Featured Book Review: Darkbound
Darkbound is an amazing book. Michaelbrent Collings outdid himself with this book. It is not at all what I thought it would be. I took three nights to finish this book because I stayed up way past my bedtime. Darkbound was so suspenseful that I just kept on reading to…
Horror books Review
Starting today, you don’t have to live in pain.
That is the revolutionary message of this breakthrough system for eliminating chronic pain without drugs, surgery, or expensive physical therapy. Developed by Pete Egoscue, a nationally renowned physiologist and sports injury consultant to some of today’s top athletes, the Egoscue Method has an astounding 95 percent success rate. The key is a series of gentle exercises and carefully constructed stretches called E-cises. Inside you’ll find detailed photographs and step-by-step instructions for dozens of motioncizes specifically designed to provide quick and lasting relief of:
- Lower back pain, hip problems, sciatica, and bad knees
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and even some forms of arthritis
- Migraines and other headaches, stiff neck, fatigue, sinus problems, vertigo, and TMJ
- Shin splints, varicose veins, sprained or weak ankles, and many foot ailments
- Bursitis, tendinitis, and rotator cuff problems
- Plus special preventive motioncise programs for maintaining health through the entire body.
With this book in hand, you’re on your way to regaining the greatest gift of all: a pain-free body!