Mon., March 31, 2014
Ed and Lorraine Warren’s Occult Museum houses some of the worlds most cursed artifacts in the world. These items include the famous haunted Annabelle doll, conjuring mirrors used in summoning spirits, a modern day vampires’ coffin and an organ that plays by itself. The Warren’s collected these artifacts over their 50 years of ghost hunting. The Warrens’ Occult Museum is said to be one of a kind and the oldest of its kind. The Warren’s Occult Museum has been open since 1952 and is a way of locking these evil objects away and keeping them away from the public.
Ed Warren (acknowledged demonologist by the Vatican) died in 2006 at age 79 ending the paranormal investigators duo but Lorraine Warren (and their son-in-law Tony Spera who is also head of New England Society of Psychic Research) continues to help those plagued by supernatural entities and paranormal activity while tending to the occult museum. The Museum is in the basement of Lorraine Warrens’ home and is sometimes referred to as the "Museum of the Occult." The museum houses "horror artifacts" taken from about 3,000 cases that the paranormal investigators worked on.
A list of supernatural cursed items in The Warren’s Occult Museum:
- Shadow doll - can appear in your dreams and stop your heart
- Demon masks
- Satanic Idol - 2.1m-tall demonic idol found in the woods of Newtown, Connecticut.
- Conjuring mirror - used to summon spirits.
- Vampire’s coffin - used by a modern day vampire.
- Annabelle doll - haunted doll who killed a young man. Looks like a typical Raggedy Ann doll in her glass case with a red backlight.
- Various Masks - used in evil entity projection.
- Child Tomb stones - once used as Satanic Alters.
- Haunted Organ - an instrument that plays itself.
- Shrunken heads
- Possessed toys
- Animal statues / skins / totems
- Voodoo dolls
- African fertility dolls
- Satanic books
- Psychic Photography
- Various Egyptian and African cursed items
- Death curses
Where is The Warrens Occult Museum
The Warrens Occult Museum is located in Lorraine Warrens’ basement in Monroe, Connecticut. Tours are by appointment only and available for $12.50 each person. The entire tour lasts about two hours long to view the demonic and possessed objects. There is one warning: "Don’t touch anything."